What Makes Us Different
Our 10Ex VALUE Process seeks to understand your current wealth, evaluate your present financial concerns, and formalize a set of goals aimed at adding value to your family over time.
- Vision: Our approach starts by focusing on who you are, what you hope to accomplish, and how you envision your family's financial future. As a team, we will help identify your specific family goals and arrange them by both timeframe and priority.
- Assess: We will carefully assess your family's financial, human, and intellectual assets to uncover the potential risks and opportunities each presents.
- Learn: Following our risk assessments, we will help guide you and your family in learning about the different strategies designed to mitigate risk while increasing growth.
- Unite: We will align your family's financial goals with the most prudent strategies available to address those goals in an efficient manner.
- Evaluate: Through all stages of our partnership, we will continue to evaluate your family's assets to help you anticipate and respond to life's inevitable changes. We are prepared to proactively address unexpected obstacles and provide strategies for adjusting your life and wealth programs to ensure they continually support your family narrative.
- Focused on you: Unlike traditional "investment" firms where sales are the sole focus, a family office provides a comprehensive, tailored solution to the financial, investment, and intellectual assets of an individual or family. When you work with our team, you gain access to your own Personal Board of Directors from our specialists in areas including compensation, portfolio management, retirement, tax, estate planning, insurance, and much more – integrated and managed for the total benefit of your family.
- Saving you money: By replicating a traditional Family Office structure, Spurstone gives you access to a deep bench of uniquely executive specialized talent with rigorous cost-control measures in place. This enables our team to develop deeper and more lasting relationships, provide a more holistic scope of advice, and potentially reduce overall expense to you and your family.
- Saving you time: With time restored to your busy life, you'll gain the added confidence that a team of specialist advisers and support staff are working together to help preserve your wealth.
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor.